biCredit dispatch: Coinbase co-founder: Cryptography will create more jobs than the Internet
According to Bloomberg, Coinbase co-founder Fred Ehrsam said on Bloomberg Studio 1.0 that the crypto space has the potential to become another Internet-level market that will create more jobs than the Internet and significantly drive economic growth. At the same time, the crypto space also promises to solve the privacy problems faced by today’s tech giants. He believes the country is at a critical crossroads and needs to make the right decisions.
Tide artist Matt Gondek on June 18th by Nifty Gateway to auction the NFT
American fashion artist Matt Gondek tweeted that his NFT artwork will be auctioned through the Nifty Gateway on June 18. Matt Gondek is an artist of the HalfScratch Aesthetics, which features childhood anime characters with exposed bones and shredding.
Data: 25,700 ETH added to Ethereum 2.0 contract pledge
According to data from Oklink, the Ethereum 2.0 deposit contract address has received 5.5603 million ETH, accounting for 4.79% of the current Ethereum supply, and 25,728 ETH has been added in the last 24 hours.
Data: Year-to-date, the number of addresses that have held BTC for more than 1 year is up 3.9%
Encrypt analytics firm IntotheBlock tweeted that the number of addresses that have held BTC for more than a year is up 3.9% year-to-date. Specifically, 58.52% (22.16 million) of the addresses currently holding BTC balances have held them for more than a year, totaling about 9.85 million Bitcoins.
The latest news…
1. Defi Insurance Agreement Insurace has reached strategic cooperation with the stablecoin aggregation agreement MSTable.
2. Democrats in the US House of Representatives set up a working group focused on cryptocurrencies.
3. The judge denied the SEC’s request for documents related to Ripple’s lobbying work.
4. Robert Kiyosaki: The introduction of a central-bank digital currency by the government would be good for Bitcoin.
5. Coinbase Pro will launch CHZ, KEEP and SHIB.
6.WBTC currently holds more than 1% of the Bitcoin supply in circulation.
7. El Salvador government about whether the company should pay the wages by COINS.